Thanks to all those who played along – you sure know your Ontario! Here are the correct answers the the Great Fall Drive Challenge.
Q1: For how many years has Algonquin Provincial Park been welcoming visitors?
A1: More than 200 years.
Q2: What National Historic site is located in Gravenhurst?
A3: Bethune Memorial House National Historic Site
Q3: How many Aboriginal rock carvings are located in Petroglyphs Provincial Park?
Q4: What Canadian author is celebrated at a museum in Bala?
A4: L.M. Montgomery
Q5. What Southern Ontario national park is known for autumn monarch butterfly migration?
A5: Point Peele National Park
Great Fall Drive Challenge Two
Welcome to our second Great Fall Drive Challenge! The winner of this checkpoint of the challenge will win $50 Life Experiences gift card to take an Ontario adventure of your own. Ready to play?
Challenge Two tests your knowledge of Ontario events, attractions and natural wonders. Tweet us your answers for your chance to emerge victorious! Up for the challenge? Here’s how to take part:
- Follow us on Twitter @ShareOntario and keep an eye on the #GreatFallDrive hashtag.
- Join us on Twitter on Monday, October 24th at 11:00 AM.
- We will be testing your Ontario knowledge with 5 questions about Fall Drive destinations in Ontario.
- The first person to correctly tweet the answer to the most questions using the #GreatFallDrive hashtag will win! One tweet per account per question please 🙂
- For example we might post:
Q1: Where can you see shagbark hickory, tulip trees, and a protected oak savannah in Ontario? #GreatFallDrive
- You might respond:
A1: Rondeau Provincial Park #GreatFallDrive
- In the event of a tie we will ask a 6th tie-breaking question to the top scorers.
- The winner of this challenge will be the sender of the first correct and correctly tagged tweet that shows up in our Twitter timeline.
- Challenge closes at Monday, October 24th at 12 PM (noon).
** HINT – Want to get a jump on the competition? All of our skill testing questions will be drawn from our online Great Fall Drives.
Brush up on your Ontario trivia and get ready to play! Good luck!
Check back next Friday as we reveal the Great Fall Drive: Challenge 3, a Facebook challenge! For more information please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.