Challenge Complete! Congratulations to @BronwynGraves who won this round. Thanks to everyone who joined the fun – you sure know your Ontario!
Challenge Questions & Answers
Q: How many trails can you find at Blue Mountain Resort?
Q: Where in Ontario can you explore a bunker built during the Cold War?
A: Diefenbunker – Canada’s Cold War Museum
Q: Which Ontario Winter Adventure do you use a belay and crampons for?
A: Ice Climbing
Q: Where in Ontario can you try on a gigantic boot or decorate a shoe-shaped cookie?
A: Bata Shoe Museum, Toronto
Q: Which Ontario destination lets you snowshoe across Ontario’s longest suspension bridge?
A: Scenic Caves Nature Adventures, Collingwood
The i ❤ Ontario Challenge is your chance to show off your knowledge of Ontario and enter to win great prizes. Join the journey, test your skills and win great Ontario prizes!
Challenge # 2 – Twitter
Welcome to our second i ♥ Ontario Challenge! The winner of this checkpoint of the challenge will win a $100 Life Experiences Card to explore Ontario. Ready to play?
Challenge #2 tests your knowledge of some of Ontario’s most loved family outdoor adventures and city escapes. Tweet us your answers for your chance to win! Up for the challenge? Here’s how to take part:
- Follow us on Twitter @ShareOntario and keep an eye on the #iHeartOntario hashtag.
- Join us on Twitter on Thursday, February 16th at 11:00 AM.
- We will be testing your Ontario knowledge with 5 questions about Ontario.
- The first person to correctly tweet the answer to the most questions using the #iHeartOntario hashtag will win!
- For example we might post:
Q1: Where can you see shagbark hickory, tulip trees, and a protected oak savannah in Ontario? #iHeartOntario
- You might respond:
A1: Rondeau Provincial Park #iHeartOntario
- In the event of a tie we will ask a 6th tie-breaking question to the top scorers.
- The winner of this challenge will be the sender of the first correct and correctly tagged tweet that shows up in our Twitter timeline.
- Challenge closes at Thursday, February 16th at 12 PM (noon).
** HINT – Want to get a jump on the competition? All of our skill testing questions will be drawn from our Family Fun page.
Brush up on your Ontario trivia and get ready to play! Check back next Monday as we reveal the i Heart Ontario: Challenge 3, a Facebook challenge.
Bonus Round – Are you on Pinterest? We’ve started pining some of our favourite Ontario images and want to share them with you! Repin one of our Pinterest images from our #iHeartOntario board by February 28th, 2012. Find our Pinterest page here.
Prize: An Ontario umbrella to get you ready for spring!