If you love one-of-a-kind finds, you’ll want to plan a trip to Toronto for the annual Queen West Art Crawl. Since it began in in 2003, the Art Crawl has blossomed into a weekend-long festival of creativity and community. To celebrate this year’s 11th anniversary we’ve collected some our favourite artists who will be featured at this year’s art crawl.
1. happycamperco cleaver pendant necklace (custom colour)
2. PirkkoDesigns 18-24 months, Cashmere Children’s Pants, Upcycled, Recycled Sweater Pants
3. BeaconsfieldCards Dog Happy Birthday Greeting Card
4. luckyjackson You and Me
5. LUCKYDIPVINTAGE – Stripey Jungle Green Sweater
6. pamlostracco 2013 Mountain Calendar
On from September 21st to 22nd in Toronto’s Trinity Bellwoods Park.
What are your favourite Ontario arts events? Let us know in the comments.